A/C, 2001 Town and Country

Hi all, I have a 2001 Town and Country LXi, and my air conditioner isn't blowing cold air for the driver, however, it does blow cold for the passenger and in the back. I have no idea why this is happening...hopefully, you do...

Thanks very much!!

Reply to
ShakespearesEdge

Your drivers side sliding temperature adjustment is to far to the right! slide it back to the left.

Reply to
David

If only it were that easy! I have auto climate control...so no slider. I think I'm just low on freon. Hopefully, that's all it is.

Reply to
ShakespearesEdge

Being low on Freon is not the problem, or the whole van would blow cold. Maybe it is something with the blending door. Maxpower might know!

Reply to
David

Hi, My 2001 is doing the same thing, did you find out what's going on? Thanks!

Reply to
gr29678