Certified Technicians

Lithia Dodge of Fairfield, CA is hiring experienced automotive technicians! As the 8th largest auto retailer in North America, with 97 stores across the U.S., Lithia Motors offers unbeatable advancement
opportunities, ongoing factory training, updated shops and equipment, and a great benefits package including 401k and stock options.
We are seeking two techs with engine, transmission, and heavy duty experience. Dodge/Chrysler and ASE certifications are a HUGE plus, but we will consider experience with any manufacturer. Pay range is $25-$35 per hour.
To apply now, call Personnel at 707-432-3212 or go online to www.lithia.com and use PROMO CODE 129143. All applicants must be over 18, have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and drug free. EOE.