LEED Certified?

Hello,

I have a 2005 SAAB 9-3 2.0t Linear Sport Sedan. Is there any chance that this car is LEED certified? I didn't see it on the list of approved vehicles, which suprises me when so many other vehicles with similar characteristics to it are listed. What are the requirements for the certification of these vehicles? Emissions, mileage?

I was kind of hoping that someone simply hadn't thought to certify SAAB, which would give some hope to get these vehicles certified, rather than LEED having rejected them.

Reply to
Aaron W. Hsu

Aaron W. Hsu gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

What is LEED?

Reply to
Adrian

It stands for "Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design" and is a form of certification for green buildings. However, apparently, there are LEED vehicle certifications, something I suppose relates to the building of car garages.

Reply to
Aaron W. Hsu

Aaron W. Hsu gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Ah. It's a local thing to your country.

I would suggest asking your national Saab importer, but they might not care very much, what with recent "developments"...

Reply to
Adrian