Considering a SRT-4

I have a dilemma.
I went down to the dealership today to "discuss" trading in my 2004 Neon SXT with 8,500 miles for an SRT-4. My current monthly payment is somewhat high
because I'm young and don't have much credit history. Anyway, they have 3 SRT-4s on the lot, and they're all 2003s and have around 10-15K miles on them. They want to give me $8,800 or so for my car, but I owe something like $11K still, so the rest would have to be built into the next loan. They don't have any 2004 or 2005 models, so it's not an option to go newer.
Now, my questions:
Is it worth it to get a 2003 with 15K on the clock already?
What's a reasonable price to pay? In total? Per month?
Thanks.
Actually since you are upside down on your loan (owe more than the car is woth) the last thing you should do is incur MORE DEBT.