driver side window motor

my driverside window motor stopped working so we replaced it and now when we put the wheel on on the new motor the cables are getting tangled and won't wind right!!! help!!! what can i do???

How would you expect to get any help here if you don't post a year/make or model?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech