Duster Fuel Problem

My daughter is driving a "93" dodge duster 3.0 .
Recently, when she drives the car there is a strong smell of raw fuel. The other night when she parked it in the garage, when I opend the door I
thought someone had spilled fuel on the floor, the next morning the smell was as strong as the night before. I have looked to see if I can find the problerm , but cannot find any leaks /worn/cracked hoses.
Any ideas where I look next ?
Tony

Hose clamps at the rear tank where the rubber fuel lines connector to the pump. These should be replaced at this time even if they aren't leaking. The other leak would be at the firewall steel lines, The rubber lines with the fuel clamps will also loosen and leak
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

the 93 dusters were also good for the top of the gas tanks rusting through