looking for a duster

I had a 72 or 73 ply duster twister and looking to buy one like it I have a picture of the one I had if anyone has or know where I can get one let me know heres my email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
xyz

I had a 72 or 73 ply duster twister and looking to buy one like it I have a picture of the one I had if anyone has or know where I can get one let me know heres my email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Rob Armstrong

You can also look in all the newpapers in the country by going to cars.com, but I realize it might not be in the paper.

There's a guy here that's been trying to sell a feather duster, which is interesting, and it's a 4-speed, but it may really be a Volare. Did they make the duster body in 76? Here's his ad:

1976 Plymouth Feather Duster...slant 6, 4 speed overdrive, low miles, runs good. Complete tune-up with quality parts from NAPA. Too many new parts too list. Is a great daily driver but needs a little body work. $850.00 OBO!! Serious inquiries only please!

I'm not about to post another person's email address on usenet, so to see this ad go to

and click on classifieds. This site is very, very local. Car is probably in East Tennessee.

Last '72 twister I saw for sale was really nice and went for $13,500....

Reply to
Joe

Rare Duster now, pretty decent price too in any condition if the special panels and bumper reinforcements are still in place. '76 is the last gasp for the A-body, and the final refinement of the duster...before being replaced by the recalled F-body...

-rob

1974 Space Duster 225/6 A-230 3speed floor shift 1976 Feather Duster 225/6 Clifford Hyperpak intake, Holley 600 cfm 4-v, Dual exhaust, A-833OD, 8 1/4" 3.55:1 sure grip rear-end, 21 mpg/15 sec 1/4 mile

Reply to
Rob Armstrong