2002 Dodge neon sxt lights turning off and on, fuel gauge going to E, the binging wont stop

i got in my car yesterday and when i turned it on the lights and radio starting going in and out, the fuel gauge kept going down to E ( like it does when you turn the car off) and the normal 2 or 3 bings you hear when you get in wouldnt stop. I turned the car off and back on it did it again. the next time it was fine. i took it in to the shop today and they ran tests on the alternator and it was bad, had that replaced ($530) went to pick up the car and it would not start (they left the headlights on and the battery died) so they gave me a new battery. Drove the car tonight. stopped at the store - when i got back in it did it again. the next time i started it to. i dont know what to do, i cant really afford any more work but I know it would be more costly if I have to get towed. Any ideas? may plugs? wiring? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Reply to
wonderwoman