Transaxle Swap Duster/Sundance problem

When replacing the transaxle from a 93 sundance into a 94 duster, when I have it all bolted together it will not spin. The engine turns and the tranny turn before install but not after. Is there a common mistake I seem to be stuck?

Reply to
ed_engelmann

I know that this may seem obvious, but did all the flexplate to torque-converter bolts get installed correctly?

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson