electric problem??

I own a '97 dodge conversion van 2500 series. I think I have an elctrical shortage because my radio is sometimey. When I go over railroad tracks for an example it turns on/off. Another ex. if its on and I open the door it shuts off. Also my side view mirrors,which are electric,does work as well as my overhead lights. I've checked and changed all fuses dealing with these problems. What next?

Reply to
bampster