FA: 1991 Spirit R/T (RARE CLEAN CAR) $1 No Reserve

I have submitted my car up for auction, going to the highest bidder.
To view my car (18 photos posted) on auction, please go to...
| http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE47130303 |
The Spirit R/T has been said to be the fastest production sedan of it's time. This model has been clocked with a 0-60 time of 5.8, a 1/4 mile time in the mid-14's, and a top speed of over 140 mph. Only 1,208 were ever built and there are not many left in good condition.
Thanks for looking!