50th Anniversary T-Bird - No Advertising?

I haven't seen any advertising for the 50th Anniversary T-Bird. I find this surprising as it is a classic car that won't be made anymore.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

There was some advertising. You'd better get one quick. Production ends next week (if it hasn't already). There are a few 2005 50th Anniversary Cashmere Editions listed on Ebay.

Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White

My brother placed his order in May for fully optioned black.

Reply to
Dan

Fully optioned? Not much in the way of options once you pick standard or premium and your interior color (soft boot, SST transmission, parking lamps on the standard, these plus hard top and different wheels on premium). I have a "fully optioned" Black 2004 premium. Nice car except for the head room.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White