Flywheel

I blew up my 1989 Dodge Shadow 2.5 turbo motor. I bought a replacement motor from a 1985 Dodge Daytona, 2.5 turbo. Problem is that the daytona has a 6 bolt crankshaft and the shadow has
an 8 hole crankshaft. The shadow has a 4 bolt torque converter and the daytona has a 3 bolt torque converter.
I need to find a flywheel that will allow me to mate the daytona engine to my shadow transmission. Any thoughts? (shanghyd at hotmail dot com)