FS - Six Pack Manifold- 383, 400, 440

Bought it for a project but it went another direction so it was never used. Brand new, never mounted, no fuel through it. Edelbrock Alumimn 3 x 2bbl
Manifold for big block Mopars
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category6474&itemy62612175
Hope someone can use it!
Thanks CCC
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:52:59 +0000, cccentral wrote:

Nobody here gives a fuck, and if we did we'd find it on Ebay. Shut the fuck up and quit spamming the newsgroup, asshole.
Linux Registered User #327951