How to display error / fault codes 2001 Dodge Ram?

Page 2 of 2
miles wrote:

Let's say the ignition switch has these settings:
1) key-insert / key removal position 2) radio only position (one step counter-clock-wise from 1) 3) unknown (off?) position (one step clock-wise from 1) 4) Ignition/run position (one step clock-wise from 3) 5) crank engine position (one step clock-wise from 4)
I assume that for the off-on off-on off-on sequence, that "on" is position 4 and "off" is position 3.
When I perform an off-on-off sequence, the bell rings immediately. When I perform an off-on (and stay on) sequence, the bell rings 6 times, then the odometer reading flashes 4 times and changes to "no buS", then the bell rings 4 times then a pause and then it rings 2 more times (and the low-fuel indicator comes on).
When I perform an off-on off-on off-on (and stay on) sequence, the bell rings (or starts to ring) between each step, and at the end it does what I describe above (rings 6 times, etc).
If I have the "off" and "on" positions correct, then how long is the "off" time, and how long is the "on" time ?
anyone looking for a pretty good old farm type truck? 1970 small block 4 spd. 2 ton on purple wave auction.com out of manhattan kansas. so far the bid is 550.00 looks to be a driver with not much rust. good floors and rockers. ksgp2