fault codes 2001 caravan

I just got rid of my '93 Voyager for an '01 Caravan SE. I always used the "turn the key over 3 times" to read my fault codes on the plymouth and then reference the Haynes book to zero in on a problem. This IMHO is the greatest consumer tool ever given to us. Now with this new 2001 Caravan (3.3L....4speed trans...no ABS...plain Jane) I can't seem to find a way into the self-diagnostic/fault-code system. This group obviously is "THE" place to go for my question. I would appreciate any help.....................thanx.......................peej

Reply to
Phil James