Install Ignition Switch

The ignition on my 1990 Dodge Dynasty comes out. What can I do to install this switch myself? I think that it is draining my battery.

rent/get a steering puller from autozone. disabble the air bag and put a new ignition swithc on. good luck.
PS: i did work on multi function swtich of 89 dodge dynasty and i remeber it was not fun.
thanks so much. i think that my starter celanoid is going bad. i had a fusable link that had broken connection and blew my alternator. i got that fixed. all that is left is to change the starter and get that ignition switch changed out. are there instructions that come with it or can i find it on- line, in an automotive book, etc?