Is anybody out there?

Since the collapse of mopar did this NG collapse too?

No, it's still active but "rec.autos.makers.chrysler" is probably more popular.
says...

Chrysler NG is empty too.

Maybe it's your usenet server. I show roughly 40 postings for the "chrysler" group since June 30th.

I usually go to the "Dodge trucks" group. But then again I own a truck....

yup this here group went to hell in a hand basket just like chrysler did