Is anybody out there?

Since the collapse of mopar did this NG collapse too?

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus

No, it's still active but "rec.autos.makers.chrysler" is probably more popular.

Reply to
Steve N.

Chrysler NG is empty too.

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus

Maybe it's your usenet server. I show roughly 40 postings for the "chrysler" group since June 30th.

Reply to
Steve N.

I usually go to the "Dodge trucks" group. But then again I own a truck....

Reply to
9DodgeFan

yup this here group went to hell in a hand basket just like chrysler did

Reply to
truckdriver