Need to turn down the speed on a Dodge Stealth

I'm looking for an aftermarket chip or a throttle governor or regulator to take some the HP down a notch because the car will be used by a younger driver. Can someone point
me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!
MLR Northern CA
attach a block of wood behind the throttle pedal.

Or you could buy him a Honda.LOL jk ..no really there posing as fast cars
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:26:19 -0400, Private Private wrote:

Civic Si with 197 HP???
Trade it for a Dodge Neon.

Just make sure its not the 04-05 NEON SRT-4 ...0-60 in 5.5.sec and a top speed of 153 in stock trim..it'll blow the doors of your stealth. Im surprised not many people now about the SRT version of the NEON . at the time of its production , it was 2nd fasted dodge car off the assembly line. Only the Viper is faster 0-60. The NEON also had a stage 1-2-3 factory Mopar Turbo's available as a option . If you get a NEON make sure it doesnt have the letters/number- SRT-4 on it. Its faster than some high dollar Porsche's.
Yow is there anyone in this group with any knowledge?
"MLR" wrote in message

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:09:06 +0000, MLR wrote:

No.

there is a way to put a govenor on it. Call me oldschool but My Dad would kick my ass and say 'Dont Speed' Or I'll make you walk, take away your car priveleges . You should try disipline. Dont let a govenor be your belt. use your own. Plus all your son has to do is visit any 2-bit auto shop to simply remove it.

Yes you have a point. My dad kicked my ass several times too. I had a spare set of keys made for when he took them away and I hauled ass anyway.
MLR