Dodge Caravan + Recaro?

I have an old Recaro bucket seat I've been holding on to (I originally used it in a 1978 Jeep CJ-7 that's now long gone). The driver's seat in my 2004 Dodge Caravan is pretty good, but not as supportive for my aging bones as the Recaro. Anyone know of a source for an adapter mount that would allow me to install the Recaro seat in the '04 Caravan? Thanks.

Reply to
Ron Seiden