PICS: Saleen SMS Challenger 570X - 700HP Dodge Challenger

Chris Leith Dodge just received in a new SMS Dodge Challenger 570X (SMS is by Steve Saleen) with a 700HP Supercharged Hemi.

HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES - THE WHOLE SET below:

The fit and finish left alot to be desired. The rear and front bumper covers were not aligned properly and the paint match was so/so. The side sill "stickers?" looked pretty cheap and some of the other parts looked a bit "tacked" on. I guess it isn't too bad for a 1st attempt by Saleen on this car.

The manager said the once you are behind the wheel it is a whole other story. Gobs of power from the supercharged 700HP Hemi.

At $89,000.00 - well I do quite enjoy the Viper which was about $1000.00 less. View the attachments for this post at:

MuscleJunkie