Replacing door window in Neon

My daughter had her (4 door) 97 Dodge Neon broken into. Passenger side glass was shattered. I'm planning on picking up a replacement window from a local junkyard. Any tips on installation? How is the interior door panel attached? Last window I replaced was 20 years ago in a 64 International dump truck (those were the days...)

Thanks for any advice. Jim F

Reply to
Jim Feasel