Dodge Neon dome light is stuck on `

My 2000 Dodge Neon's dome light is stuck on. It started by flashing on and off, and then it just stayed on. I checked the door sensors and they are fine. Any other suggestions?

Reply to
meleby

check the switch on the dash ?

Reply to
rob

Had the same or similar problem with our 1997 neon. Well on the door there is a black rubber like knob toward the bottom. Basically it preses on the inside switch thus turning off the dome light. This rubber piece had got torn off, i couldn't figure out why that light would come on and off. Pain in the butt when driveing at night. I was missing on both rear doors. So i got a couple of the plastic rivet things they use to hold attach the interoir paneling to the doors. Pushed them into the exsisting holes and good as new.

Reply to
Launchlug

When you say check the door switches. does that mean you just saw they were there? if you don't see anything physically wrong with the switches, remove one at a time , all doors closed except the one you are removing and find out what one turns out the lite. If none of the removed switches turn the lite out then you need to locate the shorted Pink wire that grounds the lite

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower