'97 Dakota Door sagging

The driver's door on my '97 Dakota is sagging. What is the best way to fix this?

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

You can try to loosen up the hinges, jacking the door up to the correct height and tightening them back down but in many cases, this indicates that the hinges are just worn out and need to be either rebuilt or replaced.

Reply to
TBone

There's definitely up - down movement that shouldn't be there. I'll go to the local body shop I have do my work and see what they say.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart