Scanner code 1899

Hi I'm a new member and I Have What I hope is a simple question. I Have a 1999 Neon Sport and The check engine light is on , OBD reader returns Code P1899 which is supose to be the Park Neutral switch mis reading.
Is this the same as the neutral safety switch ? One place I checked said to replace the PCM.

Yes, this is the same switch! And cheaper then the PCM! whoever said the PCM is not very bright.
One place I checked said to