obd11 scanner code message PO174

I frenquently get code PO174 on my obd11 code scanner which reads "system to lean ( bank 2 )". Could someone tell me what bank 2 mean. Thanks.BLITZ11

Reply to
BLITZ11

Bank 2 is either the left side (drivers side) on a rear wheel drive V motored Ford. On a V motored front wheel drive, it will be the front bank.

FWIW, O2 sensor failures in my world have been extremely rare. different motors have different pattern concerns.

Reply to
Jim Warman