sliding side door, Caravan

I recently traded in my windowless '88 Caravan, and I forgot I had another sliding side door (windowless) which I'd robbed off an earlier van. Not sure of the year, but it was carbureted.
Before I removed the door I took measurements against mine and it all seemed to match. Anyway, I forgot I even had the door and was thinking about trying to sell it, since they're much less common than the windowed kind. Does anyone know what years used the same door?