Re: 2002 Grand Caravan sliding door problem

I'm having the same problem with my 2001 GC. We are on the second motor now. Based on your post, I'm going to try to disconnect it this time. Any problem in leaving it disconnected? Thanks for the information!!

Reply to
Anonymous

Do a search through the usenet threads. There have been quite a few topics on this problem recently.

Auto Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv