Caravan sliding door seal

The plastic seals on the leading edge of my 2001 Grand Caravan sometimes pop out of their track (invariably landing on the ground) when opening the sliding doors. It looks like someone attempted to glue one of them in place, to no avail. These are the seals which run almost the entire height of the glass. Is there an adhesive I can use which will prevent this from happening?

---Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

mic canic