Tailgate cannot open

I cannot open the tailgate of my 1999 Plymouth Voyageur.The lock is seized. I have tried using WD40 with persistence and it has not worked. Is there a way I can open my
rear door. I cannot even get the key in the lock.
Thanks

the hatch panel from inside the vehicle and relase the latch that way
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks Guys,
I think actually both of you are right! I am getting a noise when my doors lock electronically! I also think the lock is seized as well. I will try your advice tommorrow!