Tailgate Lock

2001 F250........Is there something with my locking tailgate? It seems to lock all by itself. Is it tied into my power locks?
Reply to
My Own Little Universe

I have a 2002 F-150 Supercrew. My tailgate locks on its own also. What a pain! Any suggestions?

Reply to
sharbs63

Good. I thought I was missing something. I have not goofed with it, but maybe if you hit the lock a couple times it works? I dunno

Reply to
My Own Little Universe