Won't Fire

1997 Dodge Status: Car turns over but won't fire....Any ideas what it might be?

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:40:01 -0500, buffdaddy225 wrote:

Could be out of gas.
Linux Registered User #327951
What engine is in it? If it is the 2.4, check cam/crank position sensors, coil pack, fuel pump, fuel pump relay/ fuses...
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:51:53 -0800, dotsdave wrote:

How do I know what engine is in it? I didn't post the question.
Linux Registered User #327951
ooops, hit the wrong reply link in google... (-:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:57:51 -0800, dotsdave wrote:

Why not learn how to use a newsreader program?
Google Groups sucks (for posting).
Linux Registered User #327951
Works well when I am not on my own computer... I have been using usenet since '92, but thanks for the advice!
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:13:51 -0800, dotsdave wrote:

It doesn't "work well". Notice that you don't quote anything about what you're replying to? Not good.

Then you should know better.
Linux Registered User #327951
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:57:08 -0600, Dan C

... that DanC is an asshole. See many previous threads on this topic for more info.

Why do you feel the need for an unprovoked attack? Are you saying I'm not right in what I said above? Don't be an asshole yourself.