05 dodge cummins

i have a 05 cummins and i work in dusty conditions.wondering if anyone has any help on keeping dust out of heater/ac vents. it is impossible to keep windshield clean and dust off the dash love my truck but this
nneds to be fixed.
yeo wrote:

Geno's has cab filters. They mount on the cowl at the base of the windshield. See: http://tinyurl.com/gzryq
--
Ken

GADS....how did we EVER get along without this stuff for.....95 years????
Been gone for a few months and all you guys got soft....:)

Nice to see ya back!
Roy
CAVHBC wrote:

--
.boB
On Order: 2006 FXDI, Red.

I am getting a bit soft around the edges now that I retired. At least I didn't get turned around bass-ackward. I do understand the dusty air vents issue. In the 80's I drove a dump truck without air conditioning. All summer I drove around dusty job sites with the windows down. All that dust seemed to settle in the defroster vent. The first time I turned on the heater fan in the fall it would fill the cab with dust. I'd get out of the cab completely brown.
--
Ken

"yeo"wrote: "i have a 05 cummins and i work in dusty conditions.wondering if anyone has any help on keeping dust out of heater/ac vents. it is impossible to keep windshield clean and dust off the dash love my truck but this nneds to be fixed."
Make sure you have the air on recirc cab air and not drawing outside air setting. This will help.
Sarge