1992 Dakota Transmission / Clutch Problem

Has this series dodge trucks had a history of transmission / clutch problems? It was running fine, I stopped at a traffic light, put it in neutral, when I
tried to shift to first I could not get it in gear. I got it to the side of the road, checked a couple things out, made a couple calls, I guess it cooled some, started it up, shifted fine and it lasted for about a half mile, then did the same thing. I depress the clutch and I can not get it in gear, no grinding except when trying to shift to reverse. I had the transmission rebuilt last year. I have replaced the master and slave cylinder on the hydraulic clutch, but that is as far as I can go. Transmission fluid is ok. Any suggestions before I call the transmission shop?
The next time it does that, shut off the engine and try and get it in gear (as the engine is stopping). If it goes in, then you have clutch problems. Until you find the problem, I would suggest not taking it out of gear at the lights, just hold the clutch.