2001 Dodge Diesel - Looking for KN install pictures

I have a 2001 Dodge Diesel 2500 and thinking about installing the KN intake but have not seen the installed KN on the Dodge Diesel. If you have done the install, please provide your feedback and pictures if available. Email is snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net. Thanks

Reply to
futchd

That's because nobody wants to damage their good working engine with K$N

Try a Banks Power system. A heck of a lot more power. I have the Banks Power Pack installed on mine,

Reply to
Trent

Funny... and what filter do you think comes with a Banks Power system?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Just because something similar is included don't mean you have to put it on since it does fit into the OEM spot. The point is that the Bnaks Power Pack increases power significantly and some air filter is not going to change it.

Trent

Your OEM filter will pass all the air your engine demands. JMTCW

Reply to
Joseph Myers

For the CTD I would not recommend the K&N filter, they flow good air flow, but they allow to much dirt to pass through to the turbo. I run the AFE 2 stage intake system, will be changing the AFE oil air filter to the new Dry Amsoil induction air filter.

Herb Lansberg Synthetic Oil Specialties Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants

Amsoil1230 via CarKB.com

Well that's not a biased opinion in the least bit now is it?

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

I have nothing against the K&N on gas vehicles, just not on these diesel trucks, I seen alot of test data with the K&N, there are better filters available for the Diesels .

Reply to
Amsoil1230 via CarKB.com

Reply to
Amsoil1230 via CarKB.com

Reply to
Amsoil1230 via CarKB.com

Reply to
Amsoil1230 via CarKB.com

Who makes the filter for amsoil?

Reply to
Roy

I have installed a Fleetguard AH19037 on my '98.5 Cummins. Removed the entire stock airbox. I've got a pattern for a heatsheild but haven't got around to building it yet. underhood air hasn't shown any negative effect on my power. Yes the hood clears.

[IMG]

Luke

WTF! What was your post a drive by spam? Who makes the filter in question for amsoil??

Reply to
Roy