Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fuel pump
i have a 89 dakada that the fuel pump went out could a guy cut a hole in the bed to get to it? larry
3
3

dodge trans shift problems
what would cause a auto trans to shift up and down when moving at 65 mph also the truck idles at a surge of 500 to 1250 rpm when parked this is a dodge 1997 2500 hd with 360 ci
3
3

gas mileage -- 3.54 vs 4.10 rear 2500 dodge 360 v8
I'm towing a lighter camper & was thinking about changing out a 4.10 to a 3.54 rear for better mpg (what difference can I expect?) . Cost involved for labor parts? thanks
8
8

2000 dodge 2500 converting gas 360 to diesel 12valve or 24valve
I have a high mileage v8 360 auto tran, but interior / body are in excellent condition. I was looking for information on tdropping a diesel 5.9 into it . What is the range of cost involved, is it...
6
6

Hot Sale$B!A(BSelling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com
We are selling HID CONVERSION KIT , Ballast and the related product, please come to our website and check it out!!! Our business is your business!! 1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts,...

Random Noise
1998 Caraven 3.3L Let me try to discribe the noise the best I can. An old reed horn with a very low battery is the best way I can discribe it. It last about 1 - 2 seconds and nothing I can do or...
3
3

starting problem 96 dodge pickup
Have had an intermittant problem starting my pickup. Battery is fully charged, and all dash lights etc work, but get nothing when I turn the key. Can try it several days later and it will start, but...
5
5

Another 97 1500 tranny question
Still got the old girl. After investing so much a couple years ago to replace both heads I really need to keep her. Currently 99k miles. (don't drive it much) When cold (bearing in mind this is...
8
8

Ping: Nate.. More pictures
Hope this works.. I'm still pretty fuzzy-headed but on the come-back.. mac Please remove splinters before emailing
8
8

transmission conversion help
i need serious help on a transmission problem. i have a '93 dodge dakota that had a v6 in it. i junked that motor and put in a '74 318 from a dodge dart and mated it with '91 518a transmission from a...
2
2

97 Dodge 1500 Tranny Problem
I have a 1997 1/2 ton excab 4x4 5.9 automatic and on the drive home the engine light came on and the overdrive light came on also . I have changed the speed sensor and the filter/fluid and no changes....
2
2

Abominable Snoman Returns
Watch out guys. He's back and as dense, dangerous, & defensive as ever. ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E (Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit...
2
2

Transmission swap NV4500 into 1982 W250
Looking for anyone who has made this swap or similar swap in older Dodge pickups. Right now we're running 360 CID V8 built for torque with an old granny 4 speed. Do you have to have an adapter to put...

need rear door panels for 1982 W250
Hello group, I'm trying to locate rear door panels for a 1982 W250 crew cab truck. It's an old military truck possibly an Air Force vehicle. Any ideas on locating them would be of great help. Anyone...
2
2

Re: test - back yard from roof.jpg
That worked too. Roy