need rear door panels for 1982 W250

Hello group, I'm trying to locate rear door panels for a 1982 W250 crew cab truck. It's an old military truck possibly an Air Force vehicle. Any ideas on locating them would be of great help. Anyone have a location of old military truck boneyards??? Trying to get this beast ready for paint before my son gets back from Iraq in June.

Reply to
Rick Ellsworth

depends on how much you want to spend? Check with

???

-- Message posted using

information at

sqdancerLynn