Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What changes the timing on this truck?
vehicle - 1987 W100, 318, 4 pin connector electronic ignition system, edelbrock 600cfm carb with performer intake and cam. I just put a new carb, intake maniford, timing gears, and cam in my truck and...
8
8

'01 head replacement on 1500 4x4
I just received word from my mechanic at the dealer thar both my heads are bad (5.9L). I am the second owner, and the last owner had replaced the heads at 58k...It's now at 83k, and the mechanic says...
3
3

15% incrrease in MPG? Say it isn't so!!
Ok....with the exception of the intake plenum leak and one water pump making noise....I have experienced my first outright failure of a component. This just happened to be my fan clutch. I had been...
15
15

'97 Dakota 3.9liter V6 coil issues
My truck has had this problem for years but only intermittently where it just suddenly loses power. Sometimes it will start right back up, other times not. The 1st incident was diagnosed as a bad fuel...
1
1

Re: drivers side fender, white '05 3500
steel posts sunk in concrete under pavement. supposedly its a huge deal to replace them. i was literally going _maybe_ 10-12 mph and literally never even felt the impact of the posts. i dont know if...
3
3

Re: drivers side fender, white '05 3500
many thanks, im trying to call them now.

Re: drivers side fender, white '05 3500
gotta "few" more.....just not listed in my sig. ;)

Wiper Blades for 2001 Dakota
I've tried a few different types and brands of blades but have found that either the blade doesn't make contact at high speeds or they wear out very prematurly. I currently have a set of Michelin...
6
6

OT: I *so* want one of these!
Maybe Santa will get me one for Christmas next year? Pub! Who'da thought? jmc
1
1

Driving lights
Howdy, I have a question about adding driving lights to my 07 Dodge Dakota, I seen some on Ebay that are OEM but the auction says that I would have to take the truck to the dealership to have a...
4
4

Merry Christmas rednecks
Wishing the best to all of you here. And remember it ain't over till you've thrown the tree away! beekeep
9
9

Re: drivers side fender, white '05 3500

Moist Air only
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup 2WD 113,000 miles Since about two (2) days I have completely fogged windows while driving, making it really difficult to see and almost dangerous to drive. I could not...
15
15

Can I use Diesel fuel in my home heating system.
Hello Everyone, I really can't spare the $500+ that it would cost to get the heating oil company to come out and pump 150 gallons of heating oil. Can I use Diesel fuel from a gas station instead as...
11
11

Physics in mechanics
Or, what I learned at the shop today. Took the truck in to get the AC recharged. It didn't take them long. I came back, fired up the truck turned on the AC, and thought I heard a horrible noise....
17
17