With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy, and everyone else reading this..
You know you're a redneck if....
1) You buy a Christmas tree the day after Christmas to save 90% (been
2) You put sorbent pads around the tree so the dogs may use it as an indoor
toilet.(done that too, damn dogs).
3) Some one asks "what kind of chip are you running?" and you reply "I lost
a Frito between the seats last week."
4) Your neighbor asks if he can borrow a set of torx screw drivers, so you
hand him your torque wrench and all your screw drivers.
5) You need a pickle fork to fix the front end of your truck and your wife
says "just clean it up befoe company arrives."
6) Someone asks if you have a crow's foot wrench and you state that your
wench may have a few crow's feet, but she's still beautiful to you.
Suddenly, without warning, beekeep exclaimed (12/25/2007 8:47 AM):
Merry Christmas to y'all "up over" too! Send some snow down here.
I hate Aussie Christmases. I just can't get used to doing Christmas in
shorts. It's actually cooler today, only about 86f.
It's past lunch in Christmas day here. We've opened the prezzies, et
some of the edible ones (Mom sent me a 56oz bag of M&Ms!), and played
with the toys. Nope no kids here, just Big Kids. I got a mini Gumby &
Pokey. Brings back memories...
And a hearty HO-HO-HO to all the other politically incorrect friends of the
I got clothes and reloading stuff....
The whole family was together.....
Don't get much better than that....
Merry Christmas everybody...
Merry Christmas to all. Spent last night hanging out with friends, dinner
today with more friends.
Oh spent this morning at the beach. Nice not to have to plow or shovel for a
Please take a minute to say a prayer to the folks that stand on the wall to
keep us secure.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.