92 dakota 4x4 auto 318 > 360 swap questions?????

Ive read some old info from the forum....
Know I need the 360 torque converter.
My 360 harmonic balancer is damaged... my 318 harmonic balancer is
good... BUT, i have to have the 360 balancer, RIGHT??
I have a 95 360 from a 1500 4x4 auto.
How do i find what transmission my 92 has??
VIN NUMBER: 1B7GG23Y8NS556379
Planning to stay with: the 92 computer. 95 injectors. 92 exhaust headers. (still attached to the exhaust system) 95 flex plate 92 starter 92 transmission 92 oil pan (95 was damaged in the wreck)
WHAT OTHER ISSUES am i going to have to address????
earl groce advance nc

Yup
Correct.
Do you have the ECM as well?

Give that number to a Dodge dealer.

Are the FI systems the same? IIRC, the 92 has TBI, while the 95 has MPFI?
If they are the same system, you may have to get a 360 ECM to have the proper fuel map.
--
Max