aftermarket extended warranties

Page 2 of 2
I was mearly replying to each thread in which people thought I was opposed to capitalism or being so irresponsible as to not carry insurance, which to
be honest, after re-reading my own reply I can see how they got that impression. I did a poor job of communicating my reasoning which brought on the negative replies and for that I apologize. In retrospect I could have replied to my own post and addressed all the complaints in one message rather than individually follow up on each one.
Roy did make me re-think my general policy to include when buying into new, unproven technology or manufacturing techniques an extended warranty may be a good idea.

bb wrote:

Buy a DCX extended warranty rather than some aftermarket. I have seen too many of these aftermarket companies fold up shop leaving anyone with a policy with a worthless warranty.