Amazed! In a bad way.

I bought a new 2006 Quad Cab Dodge Dakota ST 4X4 for $25,000 just this past September. It turns out that it doesn't fit my personality at all. It only has 4500 miles and is less than 6 months old and
now places want to give me $14,000 in trade in. I am dumb-founded!
--

Tim McBride A.K.A. "Numan"

yep.... best you probably try to sell it yourself.... check kbb.com to see what they say.

yep.... best you probably try to sell it yourself.... check kbb.com to see what they say.

You should at least get around $18,000 for it, according to Kelly Blue Book.
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:02:56 +0000, Numan wrote:

Never trade in a vehicle with a dealer. They take it, spend a little time and effort, then generate big bucks. Sell it yourself. You will most likely find that you can pocket $100 or more an hour for your time.