Quad Cab Interior

My 'New too me' 2008 quad cab is a rather base model. I'd like to add some 12v outlets to the rear area. I note that they were an option. I believe located on the back of the front arm rest. I this correct?

Do they look like something that just bolt on?

-- Pete Arnold ?(?¿?)?

31' Forest River, Cardinal Fiver

'08 RAM250 4x4, 6.7 Smoke Motor

Member of Escapees & National Camping Travelers, A Masonic Family Camping Club

Reply to
Peter Arnold

Personally I'd start by confirming the harness is there for them... If the harness is there, I'm sure you would have little trouble adding them (get the parts needed from a junk yard's wrecked similar vehicle). If no harness, I'd think just home-make the whole thing.

Reply to
PeterD