anyone own a new 09 1500?

Looking for opinions. TIA Joe
The survival of the fittest is the ageless law of nature, but the fittest are rarely the strong. The fittest are those endowed with the qualifications for adaptation, the ability to accept
the inevitable and conform to the unavoidable, to harmonize with existing or changing conditions.

Yep... got a Laramie Crew Cab about 2 months ago. I absolutely love it. I mean, it's even got air-conditioned SEATS, fer cryin' out loud.
Anything specific you're interested in?

Ole Mike will never ride with you. He has to have the seat heater going full blast... <G>
Denny

He can set his side any way he wants.... for me, I'll take mine at a cool 68 degrees, thanks :)
Oh, and the rear passengers can have all the heat they want in their seats, too. No A/C, though... that's just for the important people up front
Heated rear seats Tom? I'd have expected just the front seats to be heated.
Laszlo Almasi

Yep - rear passengers have their seat heater controls on the back of the center console. Cushy, ain't it? :)
I guess that'd be a good thing for me because my dog rides in the front passenger seat anyway.
Laszlo Almasi
I am picking mine up this afternoon, a Laramie, quad cab, didn't want that shortened bed to get the larger rear doors..............