anyone own a new 09 1500?

Looking for opinions. TIA Joe

The survival of the fittest is the ageless law of nature, but the fittest are rarely the strong. The fittest are those endowed with the qualifications for adaptation, the ability to accept the inevitable and conform to the unavoidable, to harmonize with existing or changing conditions.

Reply to
Dimbo Spams

Yep... got a Laramie Crew Cab about 2 months ago. I absolutely love it. I mean, it's even got air-conditioned SEATS, fer cryin' out loud.

Anything specific you're interested in?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Ole Mike will never ride with you. He has to have the seat heater going full blast...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Reply to
Dimbo Spams

He can set his side any way he wants.... for me, I'll take mine at a cool

68 degrees, thanks :)

Oh, and the rear passengers can have all the heat they want in their seats, too. No A/C, though... that's just for the important people up front

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Heated rear seats Tom? I'd have expected just the front seats to be heated.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Yep - rear passengers have their seat heater controls on the back of the center console. Cushy, ain't it? :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I guess that'd be a good thing for me because my dog rides in the front passenger seat anyway.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works