Also, does anyone have personal experience owning one? I love mine, but would like to hear what other people have to say.

Reply to
James

On 20 Jul 2004 15:49:41 -0700, james snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (James) pecked out:

I'd love to hear too. I've been looking at them since before they came out. Look nice. I see a few here and there. Same engine as my Sedona, I think.

kai

g2004 at g3prod.cotse.net

Reply to
filesiteguy

Yes - The Sedona, Amanti, and Sorento all have the same engine.

So far I pretty much agree with most of the published reviews of the Amanti. Most people will not like the soft, boatlike handling of the Amanti, but for some reason I've always loved that sort of ride. My gas mileage has ranged from 17.5 - 19.5 miles per gallon, which is certainly no better than just "okay". Still, all in all, I really enjoy the car.

Reply to
James

Acutally, 17-20 mpg on a 3.5L engine isn't bad at all.

Reply to
hyundaitech

If you check out the forum at

snipped-for-privacy@162.D snipped-for-privacy@.efffe!make=Kia&model=Amanti&ed_makeindex=.ef16ffe you will see comments from those whoown them.