ATF in PS Reservoir

I added about a 1/4 cup of Mercon V ATF to my PS reservoir.
Immediately realizing my mistake, I siphoned out all of the PS fluid and ATF in the reservoir and refilled it with PS fluid, I then siphoned out all of
the fluid again and refilled it a second time with PS fluid, I then siphoned it one last time and refilled it again.
Is there anything else I should do or am I good to go?
Thanks!
Joe
ATF works perfectly in the power steering pump. That's what everyone I know uses.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Yes, don't let Dan C this post :-) http://www.carkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/dodge/3757/2002-dodge-stratus-error-code
Power Steering Fluid and ATF is very similar except one is colored red and prone to more foaming /air.
Relax, You are Good to Go. -J

Just don't make similar mistakes with the brake fluid reservoir!!