Automatic Transmission Band Ajustment

I just changed my Trans Fluid and the filter. I planned on adjusting the bands as well, but the rear band adjustment screw is not a hex nut shape, but a square. Anybody has a suggestion where to get a proper
socket. I googled a little bit and found some 4 point sockets (read: square), but not in the right size. A hand wrench of 8mm or 5/16 did fit the square, but obviously would not allow me to apply the 72 inch-lbs via torque wrench.
Axel 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup 2WD 5.9l

A short 5/16" open end wrench can be used to tighten the adjusted, 6 ft. lbs. can easily be attained with a 4" wrench.
I know that some here will take umbrage at the suggestion of adjusting without a torque wrench but it ain't rocket science, tightening the adjuster just snug with an open end wrench will be close enough.
Short answer: Snap-on PP410 or Equivalent.
If your transmission was like my '97, the adjuster bolt head is rounded and 0 of 4 8-point sockets worked for me. I had to get the 4pt.
Jon