Canopy comparisons (Can)

I'm trying to decide on a lower priced canopy for my dak qc.

Up here I have the choice of Arrow, Leer, or Raider. What are your favorites among these ?

I'm aiming for cab-high,color matched, 3rd brakelight, and front slider as only options.

What about roof racks later for light objects ? and easy of removal and installation, ( I periodically go for gravel, navvyjack, or topsoil ) tia Ron

Reply to
Ron

Have a canopy from Canopy West. Had it for five years and still looks great!!!

Reply to
Lorne

I have the Leer 100 QC (no longer manufactured), very nice looking cap, but with a horrible gasket system on the rear window. Replaced three times, poor design.

The 100XL looks like its replacement.

Ski

Reply to
CigarSki

Thanks, hadn't heard of them, their not on the island, how did their cost compare ?

Reply to
Ron

Just called them, Range Rider brand, priced between Arrow and Raider. Is that your brand Lorne ? Ron

Reply to
Ron

Reply to
Lorne

According to website, BC,AB, and WA.. Just not on VI. I'm in Victoria, called the Surrey place. But may go with an Arrow from local Hornby's.

Reply to
Ron