Canopy comparisons (Can)

I'm trying to decide on a lower priced canopy for my dak qc.
Up here I have the choice of Arrow, Leer, or Raider. What are your favorites among these ?
I'm aiming for cab-high,color matched, 3rd brakelight, and front slider as only options.
What about roof racks later for light objects ? and easy of removal and installation, ( I periodically go for gravel, navvyjack, or topsoil ) tia Ron
Have a canopy from Canopy West. Had it for five years and still looks great!!!

In alt.autos.dodge.trucks , Lorne wrote :

Thanks, hadn't heard of them, their not on the island, how did their cost compare ?
In alt.autos.dodge.trucks , Ron wrote :

Just called them, Range Rider brand, priced between Arrow and Raider. Is that your brand Lorne ? Ron
Where in Canada are you Ron?? Maybe Canopy West is a BC thing?? Lorne

In alt.autos.dodge.trucks , Lorne wrote :

According to website, BC,AB, and WA.. Just not on VI. I'm in Victoria, called the Surrey place. But may go with an Arrow from local Hornby's.

I have the Leer 100 QC (no longer manufactured), very nice looking cap, but with a horrible gasket system on the rear window. Replaced three times, poor design.
The 100XL looks like its replacement.
Ski