Canvas canopy for LAro 130

Hello,

I own a Def. 130 and want to buy a new canopy and bars to cover the pickup. Who know's a good address? I searched the internet but can't find it.

Thanks for the one who cangive me some info.

Regards,

Frank

Reply to
Frank Warnars

Try these guys, not cheap but good quality I hear:

Exit

I know of just the chap...

Call 01993-776800

(international) +44 199 377 6800

Speak to Hanno or if he's not there, Kim

Or visit their website, at:

They're based in Oxfordshire, UK - but can ship to anywhere on the habitable face of the globe - and The Netherlands ;-)

Groetjes!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

The other option is a Truckman top as seen at

Much more secure than a rag top.

Malcolm

Reply to
balloons