Ifor Williams canopy WTD - possibly

Now that I've pulled out of purchasing the TD5 90 CSW from a local main dealer I have my eye half on a TD5 110 double cab that currently sports a ragtop over the bed. As I'd want to cart my dogs about in the back, and as it's not unknown for gundogs to get nicked around these parts, I'd want to make sure they're secure hence my possible requirement for a suitable canopy.

Anyone seen one for sale recently?

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530